Chrysler Group’s annual What’s New Day for traditional and social media is Friday at the Chelsea Proving Grounds in Chelsea, Mich. No worries if you’re not among the media and influencers expected to attend, Chrysler Digital Media has you covered with seven segments streaming live from 10 a.m. until about 2:10 p.m. ET.
Granted, we can’t show you everything as some of it is embargoed until Sept. 1. But, we can bring you first-hand insight and information from some of the top people within many of our brands.
Each segment will run between 10-20 minutes, and you can watch them at http://www.livestream.com/chryslercommunications.
While the lineup may change at the last second, below is the latest schedule, with start times (EDT) and the topic:
- 10 a.m.: Ram Truck media event
- 11 a.m.: Fiat 500L, with new Head of FIAT Brand for North America Jason Stoicevich
- Noon: Dodge brand, with Director of Dodge Brand Richard Cox
- 12:30 p.m.: Ram Truck “firsts” with Director of Ram Brand Product Marketing Bob Hegbloom
- 1 p.m.: Jeep® brand with Head of Jeep Brand Product Marketing Jim Morrison
- 1:30 p.m.: SRT Motorsports with SRT Viper ALMS Driver Tommy Kendall
- 2 p.m.: SRT Core Models Vehicle Integration Responsible for 300 SRT and Charger SRT Marty Jagoda, and SRT Viper TA with Manager of Vehicle Integration for Viper Erich Heuschele
If you miss any of the live coverage, it’ll all be available soon afterwards for your on-demand viewing.
Throughout the day, we’ll be tweeting, Facebooking and Instagram-ing on our corporate social channels. You also can follow #ChryslerLive on your favorite hashtag-enabled platforms.
So, join us virtually to find out What’s New.