Production started last week on the 2013 Dodge Dart GT, and it's now available for ordering. You'll start seeing them arrive at your local dealer soon.
The Dodge Dart GT (below in Redline Red) model is engineered and designed for those who enjoy the thrill of the drive. Its sport suspension with frequency-sensing damping shocks is combined with distinctive exterior and interior styling, plus some of the latest technology available on the road today.
- Powered by the 2.4-liter Tigershark MultiAir2 four-cylinder engine, the Dart GT gives you 184 horsepower and 171 lb.-ft. of torque, to provide just the right balance of power and fuel efficiency
- Available with either a six-speed manual or six-speed PowerTech automatic AutoStick transmission
- Standard 18-inch aluminum wheels and premium perforated Nappa heated leather seats, differentiate the GT model from the rest of the Dart lineup
- Class-exclusive racetrack LED taillamps and integrated dual exhaust
- Cool and functional technology like a 8.4-inch touchscreen and 7-inch TFT
Owners can specify their Dart GT in a number of ways, including a choice of 11 exterior colors – all available at no extra charge: Redline Red, Header Orange, Blue Streak, Citrus Peel, Pitch Black, Tungsten, Bright Silver, Bright White, True Blue, Maximum Steel and Winter Chill.
MSRP is $20,995, excluding options and destination charge.