Say ‘hello’ and ‘ciao’ to the Ram ProMaster, the newest member of the brand’s expanding full-size commercial segment.
The 2014 ProMaster was unveiled Feb. 7, 2013, at the Chicago Auto Show, giving the media their first look at this full-size van that wears its unique Italian/American heritage proudly. And for good reason!
As the first Ram Truck commercial van developed with Fiat Professional from the Fiat Ducato platform, the ProMaster shares in a 30-year reputation for reliability and durability, exceptional cargo capacity and a unique front-wheel-drive system.
Building on that time-tested heritage, the Ram Truck team developed best-in-class features and versatility that American commercial truck customers desire and demand.
- A world-class, torque-rich 3.0-liter I-4 EcoDiesel engine and automated six-speed manual controlled by road sensing software – both North American ‘firsts.’
- A 280-horsepower Pentastar V-6 engine.
- A 5-year/100,000 mile warranty.
- More than 35 safety and security features including six air bags standard and electronic stability control technologies.
- Best-in-class total cost of ownership, payload, turning capacity, turning radius and fuel economy.
And thanks to the functionality and comfort designed into the cabin, those long hours commercial customers spend behind the wheel won’t seem nearly as long.
The new 2014 Ram ProMaster will begin arriving at dealerships across the country third quarter 2013.
Meanwhile, there’s a lot more to see and learn about the ProMaster. Check out the ProMaster’s exceptional handling on the road. And click over to the Ram Commercial site for a deeper dive into this exciting new level of capability from Ram.
Also, you can access high-resolution versions of more Ram Commercial ProMaster images on Flickr.
President/CEO - Ram Truck Brand and Chrysler de Mexico Fred Diaz introduces the all-new 2014 Ram ProMaster at the Chicago Auto Show Feb. 7, 2013.