Every year about this time, we invite auto journalists out to
our testing facility just west of Ann Arbor, Mich., for a
sneak peek at Chrysler Group vehicles, designs and
Most of what they learn won't be published for a few months, but we want our customers, enthusiasts and anyone else interested to hear what's going on with the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT, Ram and Uconnect brands straight and unfiltered.
So we're presenting a number of excellent live interviews between 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. EDT from the site.
You can view those interviews right here on the Chrysler Blog.
The schedule may slide a bit, but here's what we have planned. All times Eastern Daylight Time:
- 10:30 a.m. Ben Guthrie, Chrysler Town & Country Brand Manager
- 10:50 a.m. Reid Bigland, President/CEO Dodge Brand
- 11:10 a.m. Jim Morrison, Director - Jeep Product Marketing
- 11:30 a.m. Dave Sowers, Ram Truck Marketing
- 11:50 a.m. Joni Christensen, Head, UConnect Marketing
- 12:10 p.m. Tim Kuniskis, Head, FIAT Brand North America
- 12:30 p.m. Ralph Gilles, President/CEO SRT Brand and Motorsports; Senior Vice President Product Design
- 12:50 p.m. Pietro Gorlier, President and Chief Executive Officer - Mopar Brand Service, Parts and Customer Care
- 1:10 p.m. Joe Benson, Ram Commercial Truck Marketing